TERMITE INSPECTIONS & WARRANTY
When it comes to termites, there are only three types of houses in St. Louis Metro Area:
- Those that have termites
- Those that will get termites
- Those that have had termites and will get them again
Some of the things we look for are:
- Mud tubes built for traveling above ground
- Damaged or hollow-sounding wood
- Pinholes in drywall or wallpaper
- Small piles of sawdust
- Piles of small wings
- Other specific termite indicators
Richardson Pest Solutions uses America’s #1 termite defense system that is most effective and fastest at completely eliminating termite populations.
Advance® Termite Bait System
Termidor is a professionally applied termite defense product that is undetectable to dry wood and subterranean termites. Since its introduction, over 3.75 million homes have been protected with Termidor, making it America’s #1 termite defense product.
What types of termites does Termidor control?
Termidor controls Subterranean termites, including the extremely destructive Formosan Subterranean termites, Dampwood termites, and Drywood termites.
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 2:00 pm